Friday, November 18, 2011

Turn That Up Radio - Episode 1

Episode 1 - The Re-Introduction

In the first episode of the new format, Dave Dee re-introduces the podcast and speaks to special guest J.E. about the Penn State Scandal, New York Giants clubbing, the NBA Lockout, How To Make It In America, and last but not least J.E. gives out financial advice.

Stream


Direct Download

Playlist after the jump...


Drake - The Ride
Pac Div - Let Loose
Omen Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Shalonda - Look of Lust
Michael Francis - Another Memory
Goapele - Undertow
Bridget Kelly - Every Girl
Phlo Finister - Shades
Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk
Soul For Real - Every Little Thing I Do
Heavy D - Nothing But Love (Statik Selektah Tribute Remix)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great first episode! Very good repartee with JE. I really enjoyed that! I will chime in on the PennState convo and say that I agree that it was a major FAIL from administration to the grad student who called his dad..."who does that?!" I feel like no matter what they all should have at least called the campus police but that was not done. At the end of the day what is most important is the safety of a child and not the PennState franchise...I think that was what was neglected here. Really enjoyed the choice of music. I agree with JE about the NBA lockout. Last but not least HU all day! Bison, you know!!! Looking forward to more podcast!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Turn That Up Radio back up and running. I was an avid listener in this podcast's first season. Looking forward to many more episodes!

Congratulations!